To contact Paul or Kailash directly, please use the contact form here.
These photos are free to download but the photographers should be credited. Click to open and save the high-res version
Bios for re-use:
Social Media: Paul
Social Media: Kailash
50 word bio: Paul
Paul Culmsee (@paulculmsee) Paul is a management consultant, business strategist, sensemaker and award winning author. Based in Perth, Western Australia, he is one of only four Cognexus Certified Dialogue Mappers in the world and specialises in strategic planning, sensemaking and information architecture.
50 word bio: Kailash
Kailash Awati: (@kailashawati) Kailash is a Sydney-based consultant specialising in data analytics and sensemaking.
100 word bio: Paul
Paul Culmsee (@paulculmsee) Paul is a management consultant, business strategist, sensemaker and award winning author with more than 25 years of experience. Based in Perth, Western Australia, he co-founded Seven Sigma Business Solutions (www.sevensigma.com.au) and specialises in sensemaking, helping organisations (re)discover their purpose, knowledge management, strategic planning, IT governance, facilitation and all facets of SharePoint and Office365 delivery. Paul is one of only four Cognexus Certified Dialogue Mappers in the world. He and his wife have the best two children in the world and live in Perth, Australia.
100 word bio: Kailash
Kailash Awati: (@kailashawati) Kailash is co-founder and principal of Sensanalytics, a consultancy specialising in sensemaking and analytics. He is also a staff member at the UTS Connected Intelligence Centre where he teaches into the data science program. Prior to this, he worked for a pharmaceutical multinational where he set up a global IT service centre specializing in business intelligence. Aside from sensemaking and analytics, his professional interests include knowledge management, project management, risk analysis and emergent (low risk, low cost) approaches to developing new capabilities in organisations. Kailash lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two wonderful children.
- The Heretics Guide to Management: The Art of Harnessing Ambiguity.
- The Heretics Guide to Best Practices: The Reality of Managing Complex Problems in Organisations.
Book Chapters and Papers
- The Map and the Territory: A Practitioner Perspective on Knowledge Cartography.
- Towards a Holding Environment: Building Shared Understanding and Commitment in Projects.
- National Indie Excellence Awards 2017 finalist for Heretics Guide to Management
- Axiom Business Book Award 2012 for Heretics Guide to Best Practices
- Foreword Book of the Year Finalist for Heretics Guide to Best Practices
- iUniverse Editors Choice for Heretics Guide to Best Practices
- iUniverse Star Status for Heretics Guide to Best Practices